On this page, we explain what PSD to WordPress is, what you can expect when buying it, how to best order the service, and how to ensure that you’ll get exactly what you need.
What is PSD to WordPress?
In other words, you walk through the door with a ready-made design, and walk out with a WordPress theme.
When to buy a PSD to WordPress service?
First, you can try doing the whole thing yourself. From start to finish, using WordPress as the engine that runs your site.
Although it might seem like a tough task, building a blog or website all on your own is something that most people can actually handle. We have a guide on how to do that right here.
The other, perhaps more obvious path, is to hire someone to help you build the site.
This is where PSD to WordPress comes into play.
A PSD to WordPress service will only be useful to you if you already have (or will have) a complete website design created for you.
This means that you first need to find a designer, tell them to create the design for you, and then get the resulting PSD files from them (
PSD being the standard format used by Adobe Photoshop).
Once you have that, this is when you go looking for a PSD to WordPress service. And you’re certainly not alone. More than 3,600 people scour Google every month looking for a quality such service.
What can you expect when buying the service?
The things to ask:
- ✅ the final WordPress theme should be mobile responsive,
- ✅ it should have Retina-standard graphics,
- ✅ it should use only royalty free images that you are allowed to keep,
- ✅ the code should be clean and preferably built on a known WordPress framework, such as Divi, Avada, X, Genesis, or Thesis.
What you don’t get when ordering PSD to WordPress
Who to choose for PSD to WordPress
Okay, so at this point you already know what you need, you just don’t know who to get it from…
We have three recommendations for you. These are the companies that will happily provide you with a top-of-the-line PSD to WordPress service:
Launch marketplaces, subscription or membership websites, e-commerce solutions, e-learning platforms or listing sites. Starting at $5,000.
A Marketplace for hiring top Freelance WordPress developers.
The #1 platform for WordPress development. Hourly rates vary between $70-$120.
Dedicated PSD2WordPress service.
Want to learn more about WordPress? Start here.
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a small fee. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.