Updated: June 28, 2017.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, member name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We also use information offered by other external services of traffic analysis, such as Google Analytics.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Also, we may collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following main purposes:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To operate the Site and provide you with services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in to Site, to process your transactions made on Site, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services.
• To provide you with updates, promotions and marketing information about products and services.
• To improve the quality of our website and products.
• For internal record keeping and statistical purposes.
• To administer a contest, survey or other Site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored on secured servers and networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All financial transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Use of ‘cookies’
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies do not include any Personal Data.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to delete or turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you disable cookies installation or you delete cookies from your computer’s hard disk you may be unable to use some of the features of our website, products and services.
As a rule, Vertigo Studio SRL will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any personal data about its users to third parties without explicit consent from the users.
This does not include:
• other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (including lawyers and accountants) or serving our users.
• authors whose products we sell.
• business partners or prospective business partners, in operations such as sale, acquisition, merger of our assets.
All those parties agree to keep this information confidential and to their treatment according to the laws and rules on personal data protection.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other similar uses.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your personal data rights
Data subjects have the right to access to data, right to rectification, right to blocking their data under certain circumstances. Data subjects also have the right to object to personal data processing and to request the deletion of the collected personal data if their use is unlawful. For exercising these rights, you may send a written request, dated and signed, to Vertigo Studio SRL.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old and our Site is not suitable for children under 13.
For children from 13 years to full age, it is necessary the supervision of an adult or a guardian to register on Site and buy a product.
It is the sole and unilateral responsibility of parents and guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
VAT no: RO29109287, Reg. no: J40/11124/2011
Povernei st 20, et 4, apt 9
Tel: ( 40) 726755577 ,