When it comes to creating a new site, choosing the right theme is just as important as the content you put on it. If you’re using Elementor, then you’re probably someone who is highly motivated to create something that not only functions well, but is visually stunning. For that, you’re going to need an exceptionally good theme. However, with so many “best Elementor themes” out there, it can be difficult to know which one to choose.
Well, as a friendly waiter in Barcelona once told me – no hay problema, señor – we’ve got you covered. If you’re a señorita reading this, we’ve got you covered as well.
The best Elementor themes on this list will not only look good, but will also provide you with the functionality you need to achieve your goals. Whether you plan on building a personal blog, an ecommerce site, or something in between, there is a perfect theme out there waiting for you.
So, without further ado, get ready to upgrade your website game with these 15 best Elementor themes of 2023.
Best Elementor themes (personally chosen by our team of WordPress pros)
The simple greeting “hello” can often be the start of a great interaction. It’s no surprise then, that a theme named Hello can be the start of a great Elementor website. Its “blank canvas” concept will let you build your website exactly the way you want it. Starting with a blank canvas doesn’t seem appealing? No problem. Hello also comes with over 100 pre-made starter sites to get you going. If you’re ready to learn more about one of the best Elementor themes available, then say hello and get into the features below.
- Using Elementor’s Theme Builder, create custom headers, footers, page layouts, and more
- Colors, typographies, and logo are all adjustable to your liking
- Jumpstart your Elementor website with designer-made templates, from page blocks to entire pre-made sites
- Customize specific parts of your site according to device and screen size
- Built with lean, non-intrusive code and with zero unnecessary styling
- Compatible with many popular WordPress plugins, including WooCommerce
- RTL supported and written in clean code, so you get to shape and expand Hello if you want to
- Designed by Elementor’s own developers, so you know it has to be among the best Elementor themes on the market
Royal Elementor Kit
With the Royal Elementor Kit, even those on a budget can create a majestic website that exudes a regal aura. Built on the strong foundation of the Elementor page builder, this theme will take your Elementor-powered site to the next level with advanced customization options, including multi-layer parallax and custom CSS for all widgets. It also has an entirely separate library of WooCommerce widgets if you want to build an ecommerce store. This makes it not only one of the best Elementor themes, but also one of the best WooCommerce themes.
- Access to more than 50 premium widgets
- Customize archives, posts, default pages, 404 pages, etc
- Option to make a sticky (fixed) header
- Use the parallax effect to create visually stunning backgrounds
- Choose where and how your header, footer, or other templates appear
- Build any type of pop-ups ranging from email subscriptions to sales promotions
- If you have the knowledge, add custom CSS to your widgets for maximum customization
- Over 45 ready-to-use templates that were built using Elementor and Royal Elementor Add-ons
“Once you try Neve, you’ll probably never leave.” It’s not just a catchy tagline, it’s a reflection of Neve’s loyal following of hundreds of thousands of users from all across the internet. While those users have yet to leave Neve, what they have left instead, is a trail of superb 96%-rated reviews. If you want to build a Elementor website that your visitors will never want to leave either, then you too should step through the door of Neve return.
- Lighting fast (can load in less than one second)
- Simple to set up and easy to use
- Seamlessly integrates with all popular page builders
- Extremely lightweight (Google will love you)
- Customizable header and footer
- Quality code and full support
- Reliable updates
- Over 100 ready-to-import starter sites
Rife holds a rightful spot on our list of the best Elementor themes for many reasons. Aside from being compatible with Elementor – which is a given – it also plays nicely with other popular plugins like WooCommerce and WPML. So if you intend on using Elementor to build an ecommerce store or you want your site offered in multiple languages, then you’ll be able to do so effortlessly. Rife Free comes loaded up with seven free pre-built sites, while Rife Pro will give you over 40. Check out the rest:
- Multiple header variations, including several sticky header types
- Single page mode with parallax effect for one page websites
- Optimized for speed and uses coding best practices
- Use the eye-grabbing “writing effect” to engage your visitors
- Activate child theme and safely make theme modifications
- Replace the regular WordPress submenu with a mega menu
- Hide the fact that your page is still loading with various effects
- Designed to load on any device, regardless of whether your visitors are using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device
If you’re looking to “wow!” your future Elementor site visitors, then the AccessPress Parallax theme is a good starting point. Even if you’re not familiar with the term “parallax“, there’s a good chance that you’ve probably been impressed by this popular 3D effect at some point in your web browsing history. It’s intuitively expected that a theme incorporating the feature name in its title will offer it, and AccessPress Parallax does not disappoint. Learn more, and get ready to say “wow!“
- Customizer-based theme so you’re able to make edits in real-time without having to use code
- Compatible with both the block editor and Elementor
- Fully responsive so your Elementor site will look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Tested using major browsers to ensure a consistent visitor experience
- Configure and place social links/icons on the header/footer
- A separate, feature-rich blog layout
- Upload your logo and favicon to highlight your brand
- Add custom CSS/JS codes right from the theme panel
“Ad astra” is a Latin phrase meaning “to the stars,” and with the type of numbers this WordPress theme has put up on the board, “to the stars” is fitting. With over a million active installations on the internet, it’s no wonder that the official Astra page braggadociously bills itself as the most popular theme of all time. If you want your Elementor website to reach the moon, Astra might be just the theme to get you there.
- Lightweight theme with excellent performance based on test results
- Pixel perfect website demos available in the Astra library to reduce web design time
- WordPress Customizer so you can customize your Elementor site without relying on code
- Seamless integration with Elementor, BeaverBuilder, Yoast, LearnDash, and other popular tools
- Ability to turn off the page title and sidebar to create full-width pages with design freedom
- Several header layout options built-in (Pro version has even more)
- Full control over width, content and even the meta of blog posts & archive pages
- Brand continuity through global color and font settings to maintain a consistent look
What happens when high performance takes a great user experience out to lunch and they fall in love? Hestia happens. This stylish one page theme is sure to make your Elementor website stand out in a crowded, competitive space. Not only will the search engines and your visitors be fans, but you’ll also feel right at home when using it. Take a peek at all the wonderful features below.
- Slick material design to impress site visitors
- Seamless integration with the block editor and all popular page builders
- WooCommerce online store capability
- SEO-ready structure, plus a clean and optimized source code
- Live customizer (see changes in real-time as you make them)
- Ultra-fast loading times
- One-click updates and fast support
- Powerful, responsive, and user-friendly mega menu (arrange and organize submenu content)
There are many themes in the WordPress landscape that offer pre-built templates to give you a quick start on building a website. Phlox is no exception, but in a way, it is an exception, in that it offers an exceptional quantity, that’s matched only by each template’s exceptional quality. Spend a few minutes browsing through the more than 190 demo themes and it’s virtually impossible that you won’t find something to fit the vision you have for your Elementor site. If you still want more, check out the features below.
- Build your site to your specifications using the Elementor page builder
- Comes with over 30 exclusive widgets to augment the functionality of your site
- Change the theme options and see the result in real-time
- Built to be an out-of-the box responsive website solution, designed to work on any screen size
- Choose gallery layout style using either the Grid or the Masonry layout
- Highlight your posts with a unique touch and respond slider
- Turn your Elementor site into an online store with WooCommerce integration
- Variety of additional customization options to let you customize any part of your website with ease
In the oldest piece of Sanskrit literature known as the Vedas, the word Rishi denotes “an inspired poet.” While it’s no guarantee that your Elementor website will maintain its relevancy for thousands of years like the Vedas, when you use the Rishi theme, you may very well feel like an inspired poet. With the wide variety of features and integrations that Rishi offers, your carefully crafted prose is sure to draw a devoted audience of visitors.
- Compatible with the block editor and Elementor so you can build your Elementor site your way
- Works with WooCommerce so you can start selling in only a few clicks
- Integrates with two of the most popular SEO plugins – RankMath and Yoast
- Offers a buffet of pre-built ready-to-import site templates to help you quickly design an elegant site
- Allows you to fully customize your header with logos, buttons, and menus according to your taste
- Gives you the option to set your own color and font for any page element
- Provides multiple layouts to choose from for your blog and archives
- Comes with a live preview feature so you can view adjustments in real-time while you make them
Kadence is a theme with a lot to offer for anyone looking to build a Elementor website. Right off the bat, there is an extensive library of no-code-required, ready-to-use starter site templates. You can import one of these, swap out some text and photos, and have your Elementor site live in no time. If you’d rather march to the beat of your own cadence, you can do that too. Kadence is compatible with many popular page builder plug-ins, including Elementor, and Beaver Builder. See more features below.
- Header & footer builder with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface
- Global color palette so you can change colors site wide with a few mouse clicks
- Global typography with any Google font or web-safe font applied to your whole site
- Global button settings to create the perfect button style that will apply to buttons across your site
- Built-in breadcrumb generator to enable breadcrumbs and keep visitors on your site longer
- Social icons for your header and footer so you can connect your site with your community
- Fully responsive from tiny screens to large monitors and you can customize to your liking
- Built with the best SEO Practices for markup and schema where needed
If you want to inspire your Elementor site visitors with a theme that’s light on weight, but heavy on features, then Inspiro Lite is your choice. It’s a photo and video-focused WordPress theme with a modern design that is sure to please a crowd. The Lite version comes with plenty, but for those looking for even more, there are two upgrade options that unlock additional inspiration. Check out the Lite version features below.
- Compatible with popular page builders such as Elementor and Beaver Builder
- Works with WooCommerce so if you want to sell on your Elementor site, then you can do so
- Includes a fullscreen area that supports Vimeo, YouTube and self-hosted video backgrounds
- Easy to manage, with a drag-and-drop interface so you don’t need to know any code
- Fully customizable using the Theme Customizer
- Accepts CSS snippets to give you even more control over the design
- Option to add WP Rocket or JetPack plugins to increase speed
- Add social icons widget or Instagram widget to convert your site visitors into followers
As its name implies, Customify is a theme that was made to bend to your will. Openly advertising itself as “the most customizable WordPress theme on the market,” it has a lot of flexibility as you’d expect, but the advantages don’t stop there. It’s also compatible with all the popular page builders, optimized for speed and SEO, and offers email support if you need help while building your Elementor website.
- Dozens of available pre-made sites ready to import
- Edit and see the changes in real-time with the built-in visual editor
- Elementor, Brizy, BeaverBuilder, ThriveArchitect, and other page builder integration also available
- High-level of customization including unlimited typography settings
- Create a header or footer exactly the way you want it to be displayed
- Plus a unique header specifically for mobile devices
- Responsive edit modes to customize how you want a page to look on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Pro version offers even more, including infinity scroll and mega menu for large sites
Mission News is on a mission, and that mission is to help people like you build a Elementor website that will be seen and heard. This theme’s premium-quality design will add credibility to your every word and is inspired by classic news sites you’re probably already familiar with. Did we mention it’s fully compatible with the block editor and other popular page builders?
- Packaged with clean layouts to put all the attention on your content
- Built responsive so your Elementor site will look great on laptops, tablets, and phones
- Battle-tested to look amazing on real websites, not just the demo version
- Coded following WordPress best practices and has passed manual code reviews
- Actively maintained and always updated before every major WordPress release
- Same-day support from the developers who make the theme
- Tons of tutorials with step-by-step instructions in the Mission News Support Center
- Plays well with page builders like Elementor and ecommerce plugins like WooCommerce
The7 theme gives you unparalleled creative freedom. Whether you are a beginner just getting started with web development, a seasoned pro, or somewhere in between, this theme is sure to appeal to you. The7 includes 60+ prebuilt websites complete with exclusive templates for Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Slider Revolution. Import them in one click and mix, match, or change the elements most important to you. Create an aesthetic, functional foundation for your Elementor site within minutes!
- Compatible with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce releases
- Import high-quality, pre-made websites with a single click and get your site up and running fast
- Choose a preferred site layout, upload your logo, select a desired color scheme, fonts, and more
- Designed for Elementor, Elementor Pro and PRO Elements so you can build your site your way
- Comes with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) for another way to build your site
- Access the WooCommerce Theme Builder to convert your site into an online shop and sell
- Includes Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go Pricing Tables, and ConvertPlus
- Can be used with popular WordPress plugins like WPML, Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache, and others
- Advanced page templates system allows you to pick hundreds of settings for posts, pages, etc
- 26 general content widgets, 24 WooCommerce widgets, and 22 theme builder widgets included
- Optional visuals like floating headers that change size and colors on scroll will engage visitors
- Free lifetime updates, ongoing assistance, and six months of priority support to keep you on track
- $39 for a regular license
- $2,950 for an extended license
You know when a theme has the squared² exponent as part of its name that it’s trying to make a statement. Spend a few minutes using Monstroid² to build your Elementor site, and you’ll come to understand that it does indeed offer exponentially more than what’s on the WordPress theme market today. The fact that it was created by top industry leaders in web design and user experience probably has something to do with it. Get into the features below.
- More than 300 pre-built page templates, all SEO-optimized, are included with the theme
- Over 50 blog layouts and ten single post layouts for the ultimate in design options
- Great diversity of demo content ranging from attractive images to engaging icons
- Compatible with the Elementor page-builder
- JetElements add exquisite modules to Elementor’s already powerful functionality
- JetMenu feature allows you to insert images, video sections, or a tab with a product to your menu
- WooCommerce-ready, with layouts to showcase product descriptions, prices, and CTA buttons
- Works with many popular, useful plugins like Yoast SEO, Mailchimp, WPML, JetPack, and more
- Stylish website search tool with auto-suggest to let visitors quickly find what they need on your site
- Four different coming soon pages and four undergoing maintenance pages
- Five pre-built pricing page templates to showcase your offerings
- Knowledge base documentation and a support team ready to help you if you get stuck
- $82 personal license for use with one personal website
- $107 commercial license for use with up to five websites
Elementor themes FAQ
Yes, it does. While Elementor is specifically designed to work with WordPress themes, not all themes may be compatible with the page builder due to coding differences and module sets. In practice, this means that if you install a theme that doesn’t openly advertise itself as being compatible with Elementor, then your website might run poorly, or even completely crash at some point.
The most straightforward answer to this question is “no”. If you intend to use Elementor to build your WordPress site, then it’s best to stick to Elementor compatible themes only, meaning themes that are intentionally designed to work smoothly with the page builder. Otherwise your site may load slowly and it could possibly even completely stop working in the future.
There isn’t one single “best Elementor theme”. Luckily, we’ve been blessed with many really good Elementor-friendly themes, which means that compatibility with Elementor doesn’t have to be your deciding factor. In other words, you absolutely should use an Elementor compatible theme if you intend to build your site with it, but because there are so many good ones available, your choice will be more based on the other features of any given Elementor theme, rather than being forced to choose a theme for the sole reason that it happens to work with Elementor.
This is difficult to tell without an actual diagnosis of your WordPress site. In order to be able to make that assessment, a developer would need to know the specific theme you are using, what version of WordPress you have installed, and other details. If you are using an Elementor compatible theme and having problems, then the first place to go is to the theme developer and ask for assistance. If you are using a theme that doesn’t openly state that it works with Elementor, then you may want to switch to an Elementor compatible theme, or consider building your site with the native WordPress Gutenberg Editor.
Final thoughts on the best Elementor themes
If you’re planning to build your website using Elementor, then electing to use an Elementor-enabled theme is essential. So take your time, do your due diligence, and choose carefully from the the best Elementor themes we’ve presented here. As you witnessed for yourself, the list contained a mixture of all-purpose themes like Neve, but also highly niched themes such as Mission News.
Although all of the options are great in their own ways, if we absolutely had to narrow it down to three, we’d recommend (in no particular order):
- Neve – best overall choice with some of the widest range of customization options and the fastest performance speed available, which is crucial for both SEO and user experience (UX).
- Royal Elementor Kit – all of the options on this list of best Elementor themes are compatible with Elementor (obviously), but this one isn’t just “compatible with”, it is “dedicated solely to”, as in that is its entire purpose for existing.
- Hello – similar to the theme above, Hello was exclusively created to be used with Elementor and comes with over 100 pre-built designs that cater to every type of website imaginable.
Let us know how everything turns out and drop a link to your Elementor website when you’re finished. We’d love to take a look and see how you made out.
Don’t forget to join our crash course on speeding up your WordPress site. Learn more below:
* 🦜 themes developed by our sister company, Themeisle
* This list of the best Elementor themes contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the links and you choose to purchase the premium version of a theme, we’ll receive a small commission. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no additional cost to you.